Search the Archive
West stand construction
East stand nearing completion
Fire in the East Stand of the old Craven Park in 1946.
Car park behind west stand
West stand under construction
Crane removing a rail carriage from the old Craven Park.
Rovers Director Tom Frankland and Dave Priestman with recent signed players from the Colts team at the new ground.
Aerial view of Craven Park, Holderness Road, from the South-East in the early 1980s.
Greyhound racing was a part of Hull KR’s stadium history for many years starting around the 1920s and following the club to the New Craven Park in 1989 alongside speedway, which ran until 2005.
Completed west stand
Phil Lowe, Colin Hutton and Malcolm West admiring view from the west stand.
Fire in the East Stand of old Craven Park in 1946.
Birds eye view of the old Craven Park and surrounding areas.
View from north end showing completed ground
David Watkinson being presented with the Slalom Lager Championship Trophy and winners cheque in 1984.
Open top bus tour turning into Craven Park after the 1983/84 Championship/Premiership double winning team.
Specially painted bus commemorating the double winning achievement in season 1983/4.
Pictured with the trophies are Gordon Smith, Gary Prohm, Ian Robinson, Roger Millward, 2 Representatives, Gavin Miller and Mark Broadhurst.